Template are responsive but not that "repsonive" in a way. Fo e.g. logo need to stay within a defined width

I see that you can get responsive template, but how is possible to have an image or logo always stick to the far left no mater the screen. Right now, the “responsive template” restrict me to stay in between a defined width 960px)

Thanks for the help

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Will,

Sorry I am having a difficulty in understanding your question, but I would be glad to help! Are you hoping to have the logo stick to the left? In your mobile version, is it not sticking to the left?

Thank you so much! I am talking about the desktop version(responsive).  For example this website: http://www.awwwards.com/  the logo is placed on the left. How is possible to do that on Unbounce? The template that I have tried needs me to stay within a “frame” (like in a 960 px frame), and I cannot place element outisde the “frame”.

Hi Will

To make to logo to stick to the left side of the page try the following code, it works perfectly for me everytime:

#lp-pom-image-187.lp-pom-image-container {    position: fixed !important;
    top: 10px !important;
    left: 10px !important;
}

Replace the ID of the image/box whichever you are using that needs to be positioned towards the left of the page. You can play with the top and left values here.

Let me know if that works for you too!!

Thanks
Sneha

Woaaa everyone is helpful here.
Thank you all, I will try it!