One view per IP address for a landing page

• 26 February 2014
  • 2 replies

Am I able to only show the landing page once per user? I dont want them to be bothered by the page after they have submitted the information and then com back to look at my content again. Can I restrict the landing page to only be shown to each IP address, once?

2 replies

Hey Rhys - you can filter IP addresses so they aren’t included in your stats. That being said, unfortunately, there’s no current way to restrict a landing page to only your unique visitors.

Are you able to share your use case with the community? The more we can learn about your sales funnel, marketing campaign, and how you’re planning on using Unbounce, the more likely we’ll be able to bump this up on our roadmap. Thanks for sharing!

Hey Rhys - you can filter IP addresses so they aren’t included in your stats. That being said, unfortunately, there’s no current way to restrict a landing page to only your unique visitors.

Are you able to share your use case with the community? The more we can learn about your sales funnel, marketing campaign, and how you’re planning on using Unbounce, the more likely we’ll be able to bump this up on our roadmap. Thanks for sharing!