Need an expert Unbounce Designer/Developer (audience: women 35+)

• 10 October 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I am owner of an ecommerce site and new to landing pages and unbounce. I am proficient in html/css/js but not great with UI/UX, colors, etc…

I want to hire someone to help me with designing and setting up a few landing pages. I anticipate this as an on-going project as we continue to test and tweak the pages for CRO. I looked into Upwork but haven’t received that many high-quality applicants.

My audience is mostly women 35-55 in the US with some men who we assume are only on our site because their wives told them to shop there! 🙂 So the look and feel needs to adhere to our existing scheme or are targeted for this audience segment.

If you are an Unbounce expert that have experience targeting this segment (without alienating the men), please message me to see if we can start a working relationship.

Thanks.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey, I’d love to chat more with you about this!

My own business’s main audience is females 25-50 years (80%), but we still have some male audience and have to make sure to still accommodate for them.

You can see more about what I offer here: www.zoetattersall.com

Pop me an email at hello@zoetattersall.com if you’d like to chat further 🙂

Hey @pnpn! You’ve found the right place to ask this question. Welcome to the Community. 🙂

As for a Designer/Developer, we highly recommend @Zoe_Tattersall. She’s an absolute pro. 🚀