ManyChat and Unbounce integration

Hi, is anyone here using any ManyChat growth tools on their landing pages? I’m trying to get the “checkbox” feature to work on my landing page but can’t figure it out. Anyone else been successful?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Robin,

Just tested it out and got it to work with my ManyChat account. Here’s what I did:

Hi Nicholas,

That was very helpful! I guess I should have been a bit more specific. My landing page has a form on it and i want this to be submitted on the same button as the Manychat confirm button. I know this is possible in Wordpress and I wanted to see if this would be possible on Unbounce as well.

Thanks,

Hi Nicholas,

That was very helpful! I guess I should have been a bit more specific. My landing page has a form on it and i want this to be submitted on the same button as the Manychat confirm button. I know this is possible in Wordpress and I wanted to see if this would be possible on Unbounce as well.

Thanks,

Hi,
I’ve Got exactly the same question as Robin.

My landing page has a form on it (which I linked to Mailchimp and other tools via zapier) and i want this to be submitted on the same button as the Manychat confirm button. I know this is possible in Wordpress and I wanted to see if this would be possible on Unbounce as well.

Thanks for your answer,
William

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @William,

Yes, it is possible. You just have to pause the form submit, fire ManyChat and release the form submit.

Here is a community post with a script to get you started on the right path.

Best,
Hristian