Jewellery landing page feedback please

Ok so I made some changes that were suggested for my jewellery landing page by putting the video up from with the testimonials. I was hoping you could offer any other feedback or changes you think I should make. http://try.omori.ca/customengagement/

I should also mention that this is for a local service in that we are tying to get people to set up an appointment to have a piece of custom jewellery made. 

I look forward to hearing your advice!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Jim,

Welcome to Unbounce! I just purchased a ring, and got engaged, and oh boy was it a difficult decision to make. I would totally agree with the goal to get appointments booked - so you’re on the right track.

I would suggest changes the call to action to make it more clear. Chance it to “Book An Appointment Now” or “Get My Appointment” - something along these lines so that it is more clear and to the point.

Diamonds are a beautiful to look at - I would consider using larger images in order to capture more of the “wow effect” - this page has a lot of black and could make the text harsher to read.

Let me know your thoughts, and I would be glad to elaborate!

Cheers,

Stefano Apostolakos
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/sapostolakos

Hello Jim,
Congrats on getting a page up!  Getting started is the hardest part.  
Just briefly reviewed your page and I would recommend honing in on your desired action.  While I could get into a lot of subjective feedback on design style I think the most important thing for you at this point is to start with nailing your call to action.  
The goal appears to be that you want people to call and book their free custom ring design appointment.  Seems reasonable (deferring to Stefano’s experience 🙂 ).  Now the two buttons immediately following are “(204) xxx-xxxx” and “Contact Us”.  On the surface these seem fine but these might be conflicting…  

When you click contact us it takes the visitor to your website and presents the form to fill.  If you click the (204) button it prompts to call even on a desktop - depending on one’s setup…

If the goal is a call, consider placing the phone number in the top right corner of the page (we all instinctively expect to see it there with current design trends).  Additionally, direct the people in your call to action about what to expect.  If the call is not necessarily your desired call to action, you might place a form directly on the landing page and prompt them to fill it out to learn more/request a callback/claim a discount/etc. 
In my humble opinion starting with a clear goal and informational hierarchy will free you up to come back and work on the design aspect(s).
Regards,
Joe