Is it possible to import landing pages from instapage to unbounce?

Haii all,

We worked for 5 years in instapage and we have a lot pages which are live and can not be recreated because they are in a test for a few more months. So is it possible to import instapage files into unbounce?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @BarbaraS,

Unfortunately, there is no way to import any page files, no matter the platform, into Unbounce.

You would have to recreate pages 1 by 1.

I’ve done this multiple times for clients in the past and I’m not really sure what you mean by “because they are in a test for a few more months”?

You are not sure which variant you should port to Unbounce or is there some other limitation I’m not seeing?

Best,
Hristian

Hmm okay thats too bad. I mean the landing pages are in a campagne which are active for another 6 months so we can not get them offline because that would corrupt our measurements.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @BarbaraS,

A couple of quick notes:

1. Even if you could port the landing page, how would that solve your issue with not stopping campaigns? You can recreate the landing pages in Unbounce and when ready switch out the domain/subdomain.

2. Running tests for 6+ months is already corrupting your data.

Best,
Hristian

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As @Hristian mentioned, it has to be done manually, but a good Unbounce designer/developer can usually recreate an existing page very quickly. It’s much easier than building a new page from scratch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi Barbara!

Thanks for reaching out here 👋

This happens from time to time, and as @Hristian mentioned there isn’t an automated way for Unbounce to convert your existing landing pages.

However, I’d be happy to chat more outside of this thread to learn a bit more about your situation. Our Launch Team can help you recreate pages and we can get you in touch with a member of our team to go over the details if you’d be interested. Let me know if that’s something you’re interested in and I can make an intro 🙂

I’ll keep an eye out for your response

-Jess