Introducing LiveChat

• 15 September 2017
  • 2 replies

Boost your conversion rates by offering on-demand support with LiveChat.

In addition to speeding up customer support, LiveChat lets you reduce bounce rates by identifying opportunities in real-time. Make an effort to help browsing visitors before they click away. Engaging in proactive chats - at the right time - will help you get more leads and build customer loyalty.

Other features include website monitoring, chat ratings, chat tagging, surveys, automatic and manual chat routing, and more.

Integrating with LiveChat

Link to the Script:

Link to Integration Documentation:
https://www.livechatinc.com/kb/live-chat-for-unbounce-landing-pages/?utm_source=unbounce.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=unbounce_community

Getting Started

Step 1. Start by signing up for a free 30-day trial.
Step 2. Copy the JavaScript code from INSTALLATION > My Website.
Step 3. [in Unbounce] Create or edit a landing page to which you want to add LiveChat.
Step 4. Click Javascripts on the bottom.
Step 5. Enter the copied code from Step 2 into the script editor and click Save Code.
Step 6. Re-publish your landing page for the changes to appear live.
Step 7. Voilà! From now on, you will be able to engage your visitors in real time.

You can see this in action (built in Unbounce) here:
http://unbouncepages.com/livechat-landing-page/

That’s it!

If you have any questions for the LiveChat team, just leave a comment below in the comments, or message @livechat directly here in the Community. 🙂

Interested in becoming a Featured Unbounce API Developer? Show us what you’re working on in Projects & Stories and we’ll take it from there.

2 replies

If we have LiveChat on multiple landing pages, is there a way to tell which page the chat comes in from?

Hey @bh.fooda,
(welcome to the community!)

I don’t think that this is something you would keep track of on Unbounce’s end.

Most chat widgets out there (very likely to include the one that Meagan recommended above) should have this kind of analytics built into them, ex. Chat A began at 12:00pm on Link 3.

So to answer your question, I would (cautiously) say yes that this is possible. It would just be dependent on the chat tool that you decide to move forward with and then digging into its features to find out if something like is supposed. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be!