Infusionsoft integration... pretty please?!

• 23 January 2012
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

Webhook looks like it would do the job, but I don’t have a developer on staff to do the integration. In the meantime, I’m just using the external conversion tracking. But it would be so much smoother to just have it integrated.

Dear developers, please make this available… pretty please?

7 replies

Hey Glen, we’ve cut back development on 3rd party integrations a little while we kick off our own API development, which should make these integrations even easier in the long run. The pause won’t be forever though, and we’ll be tackling some new integrations again at some point this year. We do appreciate how nicely you’ve asked though, that won’t go overlooked 🙂

In the meantime, you may want to consider trying odesk.com or one of the other developer-for-hire services. A lot of customers have taken that route for custom webhook development.

Cheers,
Carter

I should clarify that we are growing our integrations-focused development team so that we can be tackling both 3rd party integrations and API work simultaneously. That “pause” shouldn’t last long!

So how do I send leads to infusionsoft with the webhook?

We also use Infusionsoft and would like to see this implemented.

The WebHook requires some custom script to take your form’s data and send it into Infusionsoft. Carter mentioned oDesk as a resource for WebHook development and I can let you know that I’ve heard great feedback from customers who have used their service.

If it’s something you’d be interested in, this link will take you directly to a list of qualified developers.

Hey everyone, the folks over at Zapier have created a tool that will let you easily integrate your Unbounce forms with Infusionsoft.

Have a look at their set up video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naeS5…

Hi Everyone - a closed beta version of our InfusionSoft integration is now available! If you are interested in giving it a-go with your Unbounce account, please contact support@unbounce so we can switch it on for you. Happy Converting!