I am not getting email notifications for leads. Tested on 2 different landing pages with 3 "leads".Is this just me or just temporary?

• 2 December 2014
  • 6 replies

I am not getting email notifications for leads. Tested on 2 different landing pages with 3 “leads”.Is this just me or just temporary?

6 replies

I have the same kind of problem, GA says 9 conversions, but we only got 1 lead, 8 leads is gone, where???

Same problem observed today. 6 hours ago the form was sent by a landing page visitor but no e-mail notification. I created a ticket and 15 minutes ago the notification was in my e-mail basket.

It seams to be a huge problem with Unbounce, we just testing the system 30 days trial. Can we use our own forms and lead collecting system instead of the Unbounce Form which seams to be unstable?

To me it looks like a temporary problem. We are using unbounce since March on a weekly basis. I am satisfied with the product and the support team is very fast and helpful.

Issue seems to be fixed but they definitely had a problem with sending notifications.

Userlevel 3

Hey Everyone

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

There was likely some delays in those emails being sent out. Everything should be up to speed now, but if you are running into further issues reach out to us directly at support@unbounce.com with the page being affected.