How can I put a button inside of a table?

• 24 March 2016
  • 2 replies

I tried using a

and adding the button class and everything, but it just showed up as a link as lost all the button styling. Can someone help me with the html to put the fully styled button into the table cell? Right now the buttons are floating on top of the table and so they render in strange places on certain browsers. 

Thanks! 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Taylor, 

We’ll need to see the HTML/CSS you are using in order to help you. 

If you can share the code, I’m sure the community here we’ll be able to point you in the right direction.

Best,
Hristian

Blarg it’s not letting me add my html, just keeps styling it inside the comment box! Where is an HTML markup box when you need it?

Anyway, I don’t think you should need the HTML, it’s just a VERY basic table and I have no CSS that’s currently affecting the button. It’s just a regular old button from unbounce. Its id is #lp-pom-button-291. When I added the div with the button class and everything, it just ended up being a plain text hyperlink, so I removed that code. I don’t have any CSS that’s currently affecting the table or the button so this seems like it should be very simple. Any help is much appreciated!