How can I create more than one form?

• 21 December 2014
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Hello.

I want to show one form at the beginning of the landing, and the same one at the footer, but I can’t create more than one form.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks.

4 replies

Hey Andres,

At this moment in time our builder doesn’t actually have the capacity to support two forms on the same page, however there are a few workarounds you can consider. 

Smooth scrolling anchor tags are great tools to use on longer pages. They’re buttons or links you can setup to push your visitors to specific points on the page. On particularly long pages, this is really helpful as once they’ve scrolled to your footer, they can click the button/link and be immediately sent to another point on your page. 

If you really do need multiple forms on your page, another option is to use third party forms like Wufoo. With these tools you can build your own form and then embed it on to your landing page using the Custom HTML tool in the builder. This way you can setup as many forms as you’d like, however one thing to bear in mind with this method is that you will need to manage your leads off of Unbounce as this is a third party system. 

Hope this helps, Andres!

Hello Alex.

Thanks for the solution.

Is there a way of showing the form as an upper layer that is always shown while I scroll down?

Hey again, Andres!

Yes, you should be able to do this just fine. Johnny from our technical team actually posted an article here that you might be find helpful in getting this going. Just make sure that you’re careful when you’re following the steps in the article as there is a little bit of tinkering involved to get this going.

If you run into any problems with this, feel free to touch base here or via support@unbounce.com. We’ll do our best to help!

Great!

Thanks for the asnwer.