Hi,I am trying to build a landing page like www.omharmonics.com/products - Is this possible with unbounce?

• 9 June 2014
  • 1 reply

Hi,I am trying to build a landing page like www.omharmonics.com/products - Is this possible with unbounce?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Yury - It’s definitely possible to create something similar in Unbounce. You’ll need some custom code if you want to do something similar to the help drop down in the top-right of the page, but the rest can be done with standard page elements.

We have a Sales Letter template that differs in look, but provides the base for a similar concept with a longer page and CTAs throughout the content. If you’re looking for something a little closer to this page than that, you can also start with a blank page and work from there.

One thing I would suggest as a change is to leave out any header/footer navigation if possible. You’ll want your call-to-actions to be the focal points of any landing page, so it’s always good to have as few additional links that might distract from those CTAs as possible.