Help me to get lead from PPC campaign

• 12 March 2013
  • 2 replies

Hello Experts,

I am NIle. I am managing PPC for one domain. I have designed one page for PPC campaign. I have added links for the same and I am not getting even single conversion with this page. I had spent more than $500 last month but still not get atleast one conversion.

I request you to observe the same and revert with your valuable feed back to improve conversion.

Source : http://www.softwebsolutions.com/ppc/m…

Thanks & Regards
Nile

2 replies

Hello there Nile -

Unbounce is a DIY landing page platform. We provide you with the tools to help improve your conversion rate and ultimately increase the ROI of your marketing.

We partner with some fantastic Optimization and PPC companies that can help you get the most out of your landing page and website performance.

For PPC, take a look here

For Optimization, feel free to explore here

Also Nile, please feel free to drop us a line at support@unbounce.com! If we can have a chat and learn about your pain points, the better we will be able to determine if Unbounce is the right solution you are looking for.

Hello there Nile -

Unbounce is a DIY landing page platform. We provide you with the tools to help improve your conversion rate and ultimately increase the ROI of your marketing.

We partner with some fantastic Optimization and PPC companies that can help you get the most out of your landing page and website performance.

For PPC, take a look here

For Optimization, feel free to explore here

Also Nile, please feel free to drop us a line at support@unbounce.com! The more we can learn about your pain points and have a chat, the better we will be able to determine if Unbounce is the right solution you are looking for.