I followed these instructions late yesterday afternoon, and thought I had set everything up properly. However, overnight we received a handful of Unbounce conversions from Facebook ads, but still no “leads” showing up in my Facebook reports. I have a feeling I may have screwed up in how I created the trigger in GTM. I have included screenshots of everything below. Any ideas of where I may have slipped up? Thanks!
Here is the my “base code” in GTM for the Facebook Pixel. This has been live on my Unbounce landing pages for a few weeks now, and I have confirmed it’s working via the Pixel Helper Chrome Extension.
Here is the new tag I added in GTM for the Unbounce form submit, where I followed the instructions in the link you provided for the advanced implementation:
Here are some more details on the firing rules in the tag setup in GTM:
Here is how I have the trigger configured. My gut tells me this is probably where I screwed up… specifically in the “Enable When” portion. I have it set to fire when the page URL contains the subdomain that we have our Unbounce pages sitting on.
Here is how I have the GTM container code implemented within Unbounce Script Manager.
Here is the Pixel Helper extension showing that the pixel is loading on the landing page. This looks the same as it did before I tried implementing the conversion tracking as I am also firing the Facebbook pixel on the landing pages to build custom audiences.