Facebook Conversion Pixel not firing

• 25 March 2014
  • 5 replies
  • 1 view

Hi,

We’ve recently started to use the Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel but when we implement it into the success page of our landing page the metrics we’re seeing in Facebook are a lot lower than actual values.

We’ve placed the Facebook conversion code into the Javascript tab and placed it within the head of our success page - just like Facebook has advised.

Any help would be appreciated.

Facebook conversion snippet example:

5 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey Ben - I’ve started a support ticket so we can troubleshoot what may be going on here. Look out for my email shortly.

I’m facing the same problem. Did you manage to find a solution to it?

Userlevel 3

Hey Sayak - We didn’t get to the bottom of it, but I’d be happy to try to help troubleshoot this further.

I sent you a support ticket now but if you didn’t get my email shoot one over to support@unbounce.com

I’m having the same issue. Facebook is saying we had 15 conversions but we have had zero on unbounce. we placed the conversion pixel on the confirmation dialog box. does the conversion pixel always have to be on a different url? Is the confirmation dialog box not correct placement for a facebook conversion pixel?

Hi Lee, 
I think we would need to take a look at your page to really determine what’s happening here. If you’re still running into troubles with this, feel free to reach out to us directly at: support@unbounce.com and we’ll hop right in and check it out. 
Thanks!