Experience With Outgrow

• 18 October 2018
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Hi all,

Thanks for taking the time to look.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Outgrow.

We are considering them for our forms and on the surface all looks good but plugging it into unbounce and actually making it work seems far harder than it needs to be.

Has anyone successfully integrated Outgrow with Unbounce and if so, has it improved LP conversions?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, I’ve integrated Outgrow onto an Unbounce page for a client. It’s very easy. They provide a snippet of code and you just plug it in. The Outgrow form opens as a lightbox, at least in the implementation that I worked on. There are other ways to do it of course. And if you want more control over the button style, you can do that with some CSS.

Overall, it looks like a solid product. I don’t have the conversion stats from the project I worked on, but the client seems to be very happy with it as it’s still being used today.

The concept of using a quiz as a lead generation tool is a very popular approach and works well for certain niches.

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for the feedback. Would you be able to share the page that you worked on? It would be great to see it in action.