Confirmation Dialogue bug

I have come across a ‘bug’ when embedding Google analytics code on the confirmation dialogue page. For some reason, on the published page when viewed, forces the confirmation box to have vertical and horizontal scrollbars???

13 replies

Have the same problem, didn’t get it solved or proper solution really I’m afraid.

😦

Hello Jon,Polle

It’s 8AM our time and our developers who monitor this forum are just getting going so hold tight and someone will look into this and respond shortly.

Cheers

thats great, would be a great help if this was fixed

Hey guys, can you send an email to support@unbounce.com with a link to your pages and we’ll take a look at what’s happening?

Hello! Great to see this is being solved. I noticed this issue for example at this page: http://www.getflir.com/flir-eng-law-e…

i just tried again and seems to be working fine now 😉

Nope, its not I’m afraid. Same problem here. Using Firefox 4.0.1 on Windows 7.

Was there ever a solution for this issue?

It appears that the issue is the 1x1 tracking image that Google inserts with the code. If I remove that image, the scrollbars disappear.

For now, I’ve added a style of "img {position:absolute;top:1px;} and that fixes it, but not sure if that’s the best solution.

Was there ever a solution for this issue?

It appears that the issue is the 1x1 tracking image that Google inserts with the code. If I remove that image, the scrollbars disappear.

For now, I’ve added a style of "img {position:absolute;top:1px;} and that fixes it, but not sure if that’s the best solution.

Hi Kevin - the challenge is that Google’s code places the tracking pixel outside of the page’s margins so browsers add scrollbars to accomodate it. Using CSS to move the pixel within the margins is a great (if not ideal) solution.

I am not familiar with CSS. Can someone tell me exactly what to add to the CSS Style tab in de form confirmation dialog?

It is not working for me.

Userlevel 3

Hi Anjali - It would look something like this:

<br /> img { <br />
  position:absolute; <br />
  top:1px; <br />
} <br /> </style>```   

There's no guarantee this will work. If it doesn't here's an alternative you could try (again no guarantee):   

```<style>
<br /> iframe { <br />
  position:absolute; <br />
  top:1px; <br />
} <br /> </style>```