Cancel subscription I didn't intend to get

• 22 February 2014
  • 6 replies

I was using a free account in September and didn’t want to get the subscription. But today your service took money from my card. I was really surprized.
What will happen if I cancel subscription? Will you return my money for the subscription which I didn’t intend to get?

6 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey Nailz - I took a peek at your account and it looks like Jeff has helped you out with your billing issue. If you have any further questions just reply to the support ticket or shoot an email to support@unbounce.com.

Hi Admin,

i also have a similiar problem. I receive an notification they have charge my card today. I did not have any intention of using the service. I immediately change to free trial account. Will you help to return my money which i did not intend to subscribe to it yet.

Hi Dwayne, 

I took a look at your account and I can confirm you were issued a full refund today, August 31st. You’re now on a Free Plan and won’t be charged. 

A friendly reminder for all Unbounce’rs - the Community is a wonderful forum to share ideas, feedback, and marketing tips and tricks.

For security and safety reasons, if you ever have billing questions and/or questions related to your own account you’ll want to contact our delightful Customer Success team via phone, Live Chat or email at support@unbounce.com.  Thanks everyone!

Hi Admin,

i also have a similar problem. can you help me in refund

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi Ubaid,

I’ve sent you a private message, I’ll help get you sorted out 🙂

-Jess

Same happened with me. What’s the process for refund?