Bulk Actions! Get Your Bulk Actions Here!

• 15 February 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
  • Former Community Manager @ Unbounce
  • 831 replies

####Exciting news from Unbounce HQ! :spinbounce:

Up to this point, February has been the month where most of us cling to our ambitious New Years resolutions (gym? what’s a gym?). Well, we’re about to change history - you can now think of February as the month that Unbounce released Bulk Actions to the world! 🎉

We heard you, loud and clear! Gone are the days of going through each individual page to complete the same action, now you can do it all at once! Talk about a time saver!

With Bulk Actions, you’re now able to make a host of changes to multiple pages at once, including:

• Publish multiple pages at once
  • Unpublish multiple pages at once
  • Add multiple pages to a page group
  • Remove multiple pages to a page group
  • Copy multiple pages to a difference client
  • Delete multiple pages at once

Bulk Actions has been one of the most sought-after and requested features, so we’re very excited to be able to roll this out to you all.

When will I be able to use this sweet new feature?
Go check your app. 🙂 I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see that we’ve already implemented Bulk Actions across each account.

What if I accidentally bulk-delete my pages?
I’m glad you asked! When pages are bulk deleted, a confirmation modal will verify the action. And if you need your pages back, give us a shout at support@unbounce.com and we’ll restore your pages for you, no problem!

As with all of our feature releases, we really want to hear your feedback! Good, bad or otherwise (though we’re pretty sure you’re all going to ❤️ this) - we want to hear it! Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below. 👋

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve already been using this feature for almost two weeks now. Thank you for saving me time I would otherwise never get back 😀

I’m sure this feature is helpful for some — but autosave would be helpful for all. 😁

you couldn’t believe how happy I am!

😀

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I have been wanting this for soooooooo LONG!!! 😍

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/Dreams-They-really-do-come-tRue-meme-37912.jpg

Ooh so exciting! 😁 I’m so happy this has been released!!!

Hi Jess

This is a handy new feature. Thanks!

Slightly off topic, but I love the embedded gif video that shows me how it
works without needing to click on a separate video link. I’m going to steal
that idea for our customer comms too! May I ask what software you used to
create it?

Cheers
Dave.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Dave! I’m so glad you like the new feature 🙂

I’ve sent you a message about the software we use for those .gifs.

Cheers! 🍻

Hey @David_Self

Agreed! Autosave is on our radar and we are starting to look into how we can get that going this year!

Hey Jess, do you mind messaging me on that software as well? Love it!