Agency Offering Assistance to Small Businesses? We Want to Hear From You!

👋Hi folks,

I’m Jen, the Social Media/Community Manager at Unbounce, with a special ask from our Community:

Recently we created an SMB Care Package where we compiled new resources from the tech community and government to help small businesses transition and thrive online. Our team is also prioritizing pushing out new content dedicated to helping educate those new to digital marketing with pieces explaining how brick-and-mortars can get started online quickly, or how to build an email list from scratch.

However, small business owners still have a million and one other things to focus on right now and could use a little extra help. That’s why we’re looking to connect small business owners in need with experienced agencies who are offering specific packages or discounts for SMBs.

Share how you or an agency you know can help SMBs during this time. 👇

2 replies

Badge +1

Hi @JenChin32

thats incredible!

I work as a Start-up coach and since 2013 have been helping SMBs get online, choose a lean tech stack, lead gen, automate, analyze and grow. I’d be stoked to work with any businesses in Germany but also open to other countries 👉 linkedin profile

If you need any other information, please feel free to shoot a PM!

Malik

Userlevel 5

I have already done some freelance work for a few organizations in my local community. Website, email, and google ads things.

If there are any non-profits that need some help, I gravitate toward them first. As long as its a non-profit company, I do not charge a fee for my labor. I’m always happy to help however I can 🙂

Can find me on Linkedin to contact and such 🔗 https://www.linkedin.com/in/kylecarline/