We're recruiting for User Research participants! šŸ‘©ā€šŸ”¬

Badge +1

Hey Community! Alyssa from Unbounce here 👋

Our UX team is doing some user interviews early next week December 8-9 and we have few more spots open for current Unbounce customers!

We are specifically looking for Unbounce customers who fit the following criteria:

• A marketer in an in-house marketing team (no agencies at this time) at an Ecommerce or SaaS company
  • Youā€™re a user (Author, Admin or Owner) on a current paid Unbounce account (excluding our Enterprise and Concierge plans)
  • less than 50 people in your company
  • Based in North America
  • Have not participated in any research with Unbounce in the last 3 months

The session will last approximately ONE hour, and we are offering a $50 Amazon gift card in exchange for your time 💸

If youā€™re interested in participating and have availability between December 8-9 let me know! Either comment on this post or send me a direct message.

As spaces are limited Iā€™ll be replying on a first in first served basis and closing the post when we have enough!

Thank you!
Alyssa

P.S. If you arenā€™t available on those dates but you fit the same criteria above and are available December 14-16 instead DM me and let me know which dates you can do 🙂

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Thanks everyone for your willingness to participate! Iā€™m shutting down the comments for now as it looks like weā€™ve met our quota.

Keep an eye out for more of our user research studies, we do a lot of 'em!

All the best,

-Jess

Hey Alyssa,

I fit all the criteria except for less than 50 people in the company we have under 200, and 12 in the marketing department.

Badge +1

Hi @esker!

Thank you so much for your reply 🙂 I truly appreciate it!
For this particular research the company size definitely needs to be under 50 people, so while I wouldnā€™t be able to interview you this time around - we do alot of research so keep your eyes peeled for anything in the future for bigger company sizes!

Thanks again so much and I look forward to speaking with you in the future 😃
Alyssa

Hi Alysaa,

Im interested and fit the criteria!

Thanks,
Kiran

Iā€™d love to participate

Hi Alyssa,

I meet all the criteria and am available to participate.

Thanks for your consideration!

Sure!

. . . . . . .

Julie Qiu

We fit the criteria here at Altruist. Happy to help.

I always have a brief moment of ā€˜yes! I could participate in thisā€¦ā€™ then I read ā€˜Based in North Americaā€™ 😐

Badge

Hi Alyssa,

Iā€™m a marketing lead and Iā€™m interested.

Noga Mor - Dovly

Would be happy to do it.

I would like to participate

Yes!
Interested! For Laura Diaz - on my team.
We meet all qualifications.
Thank you!
Karen Beber

Iā€™m interested!

Thank you,

I can participate (also Iā€™m curious if Unbounce wants to use Tremendous to send out Amazon cards too!) .

Thanks,
Robby

Hi Alyssa, I would fit that criteria and would be available for an interview Dec 8-9. 🙂