The Unbounce Partner Program Wants YOU 💪

Hi y’all!

Chelsea from the Marketing team at Unbounce here. 👋

Did you know that Unbounce has an official Partner Program? * pregnant pause * You did! That’s amazing—you can stop reading.

You didn’t? * an even more pregnant pause * Well, keep scrolling…

I’d like to officially invite you to be part of the Unbounce Partner Program. When you sign up, you get 20% of the recurring revenue for any new marketer you refer to Unbounce, for as long as they’re a customer. You’ll also get a unique link to share that nets any marketer you refer 20% off Unbounce for the first three months.

Plus, you’ll get some pretty sweet perks—like dedicated training, a personal coach to help you showcase your expertise (say ‘howdy’ to @Anca_Bujor for me!), and tips to build your rep as a marketing influencer.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have or offer feedback! I’m always around to chat. 🤓

Cheers,

Chelsea (and the rest of the Unbounce team)

2 replies

Badge +3

FWIW, we’re partners with a BUNCH of software and SaaS providers. The Unbounce program really stands out. A ton of personal attention, help and promotion. Really good stuff.

Hey Adam! That means so much to us. Thanks for coming along for the ride. If you ever need anything, please let me or @Anca_Bujor know. 😃