Introducing Unbounce Apps! 🎈

• 9 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Unbounce_Apps_Badge_2

Hey all!

Smart Builder, our AI-powered landing page builder, is pretty slick but dare we say it just got better. Introducing… 🥁

Unbounce Apps!

Unbounce Apps allow you to add your favorite tools to your landing pages with a couple clicks – no coding required!

When we set out to create apps for Smart Builder, our mission was simple: Create all kinds of apps for any kind of business - in short, Apps for All!

body_image

With that mission in mind, we began breaking ground on a few apps that we thought all kinds of customers would find useful. We’re excited to announce that you now have access to the following apps in Smart Builder:

• Typeform - capture leads, receive files, host quizzes, and more!
  • Stripe - accept payment directly from your landing pages 💰
  • Unsplash & Pexels - bring your pages to life by getting creative with beautiful, free stock photos and videos.

Ready to take Unbounce Apps for a spin?

Just login to your Unbounce account to create a Smart Builder page, and click the puzzle icon on the toolbar to install your favorite Apps!

toolbar

As you’ve probably figured out by now, apps are a feature of Smart Builder, and if you’re on one of our older plans, they may not be available on your account. If that’s the case, you’ll need to upgrade your account to one of our in-market plans in order to get access to Unbounce apps,

Want to upgrade? You have a couple options:

Please note that in some cases, you will need a paid account with our app partners in order to add them to your page — for example, you would need a Typeform account to connect a Typeform to your page, but adding images from Unsplash or Pexels requires no account.

And in case you were worried that we were stopping now, let me assure you that we have many more exciting apps on our roadmap. So while you get started using these ones, we’ll be busy building a lot more!

QUIZ: In fact, if you can guess which awesome App is currently in development, there might be a little prize in it for you 😏 …

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 11.04.42 AM

Questions? Feedback? Just reply below, we’re all ears 👂

4 replies

I do not have a cell phone!

Userlevel 1

I’d like to see a stripe demo please

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @Lee_Moio1 ! We’re working on a Stripe Demo video at the moment. Will share that with you once it’s out 🙂

Userlevel 2
Badge

Oh dear! That’s no fun. But these apps are not the same as phone apps — if you have an Unbounce account, you can use our Apps on your desktop computer or laptop. They are a feature baked into our AI-powered landing page builder (Smart Builder.) Let me know if you need any assistance, @Melanie_Perkins