Hello! We're recruiting for User Research participants! 👩‍🔬

Badge +1

Hey Community! Alyssa from Unbounce here 👋

Our UX team is doing some user interviews this week October 8-9 and we have two more spots open for current Unbounce customers!

We are specifically looking for two Unbounce customers who fit the following criteria:

• A marketer in an in-house marketing team (no agencies at this time) at a Ecommerce or SaaS company
  • You’re a user (Author, Admin or Owner) on a current paid Unbounce account
  • less than 50 people in your company
  • Based in North America

The session will last approximately 50-60 minutes, and we are offering a $50 Amazon gift card in exchange for your time 💸

If you’re interested in participating and have some availability between October 8-9 let me know! Either comment on this post or send me a direct message.

As spaces are limited we’ll be closing the comments once we have reached that number!

Thank you!
Alyssa

10 replies

Alyssa, I easily fit all the criteria. Would love to take part in an interview. Don’t even have to pay me!

I am available and would love to help! Let me know what you need on my end.

I run e-commerce at Tusk (D2C leather goods brand).

Best,

Nevin

Badge +1

Hi everyone!
Thank you so much for all your interest! I’m going to close this post to comments for now as I work through each of the replies I currently have 🙂

Don’t worry if you don’t get a spot this time around, we’ll be doing lots of these in the future!
Alyssa

Hi Alyssa,

I would love to participate in your user research!

I have been an Unbounce Enterprise client for the last few years and manage the design team here at our company. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Kyle

I’m available. I do in house marketing for a SaaS company with 35 employees and am the owner of the unbounce account.

Hi Alyssa!

I’m a current paid user and work for an ecommerce company, and should be available both days, although Thursday is preferable, if possible!

Hi there! I’d love to be a part of this.

My background is in UX/UI but I’ve been doing a lot of marketing/graphic design this year. I’m currently on a marketing team for a SaaS (Hcareers) using Unbounce.

I’m a user, our company is less than 50 people and we’re based in North America.

Best,

Allen

Hi Alyssa
I’m available on oct 9th!
Let me know the details
Thanks

Badge

Hey Alyssa,

I would be interested. I have a new startup ecommerce company called Parlor Games. I’ve been using UB for coming up on 2 years I think.

Let me know if you still need someone…

Kirsti

I’d love to be a participant.