[Feedback Wanted] How can we make reporting better for you?

Show first post

34 replies

I would like to see the callrail data in unbounce, giving me ability to track conversions right from unbounce. Most of the time visitors would fill up a form and then even call us from the unbounce landing page. I would like to get access to a report that shows me an exact count - Clicks vs. Forms vs. Forms and Calls.

You must add reporting by date range. If I add a new variant how am I supposed to compare it to the Champion if the champion has been running for months and the variant is new? Many factors affect conversion rates thus I need to compare the two based off the same date range. PLEASE ADD!

Heat maps and interaction rate!

Even though the primary purpose is to track conversions I need to know how much people are scrolling and how much they click on other buttons. (My clients tend to spend most of the time analyzing the heat map than any other report).

Now I have to pay for super expensive heatmaps tools which I tend to forget to do the tracking every time there is a new variant. Even if you offer this package at an extra price, I will pay for it!

On behalf of a person who reached out to Unbounce support:

Deleting leads.

Thanks for the vote, @Michael_Doyle!

I think what you have is a great start. I’m always looking for actual numbers, and numbers based on dates or date ranges. Maybe also add a filter for conversions based off of keyword.

I don’t want Unbounce to reinvent analytics tracking that GA already does. That would only slow pages down. From the Unbounce page interface, these are critical issues / needed functionality for me:

• Leads File: Need to permanently remove testing or spam entries
  • Leads File: Need to manually flag and optionally remove duplicate entries
  • Leads File: It’d be nice if Unbounce automatically flagged potential duplicate entries (i.e. via email and/or IP address) that we could confirm or ignore. (Need means to identify duplicate record kept vs. discards)
  • Report Timeline - Need option to add annotations to the historical timeline. (e.g. email launch 1, entry deadline, etc.)
  • Web Form Checkbox Fields - Need to be able to specify a “value” (data to store) in addition to the text label. (Long labels make messy/inconsistent spreadsheets. Value should be URL-friendly.)
  • Web Form Buttons - Need better on-click button handling / form processing to help prevent duplicate back-to-back form submissions

+1 vote for deleting leads

Is there any update on whether anything came from this initiative? We still need to access date-based reporting.