Feedback Wanted! Global Javascript Manager [Video Demo]

Show first post

60 replies

This will be huge! This will solve a huge problem for I have many scripts for hundreds of pages. This would improve workflows immensely.

Is there an ETA?

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

No firm ETA yet, but we’re definitely getting close–we’ll be ready to do some preliminary live testing in the next month or so and depending on how many bugs we find, to move into a beta test (or as a labs feature) relatively shortly after. I’ve tagged your account, so if we do move forward with a beta, you’ll be on the list.

Good one, Waiting for this!

this would solve a HUGE problem - when do we get it??? Can I please be included in the beta as well?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Laura - I’ve tagged your account for inclusion in the beta.

Would love to be included in the beta too.
Thanks

This is an older question, but some of the shared CSS I like to use include FontAwesome, Google Fonts (the import and classes to leverage it), and customized error formatting. The first two are pretty static, but changing the last one requires manually updating each page individually.

Thanks Jordon!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Itai - Your account was actually already tagged. Someone may have tagged you as interested based on a support ticket earlier.

Excellent! Can’t wait until it goes live.

We’re just as excited as you, Rene! 😃

I’m chomping at the bit for this. We’ve just started using Unbounce & my designers hate having to deal with JS (makes them nervous). If the guys can just design, and I can add any tracking/complexities in one fell swoop, that’d be just grand. Our reason for using Unbounce is to keep me, as the developer, from having to build ALL THE THINGS like I did previously.

Keep up the good direction!

This project is still in progress? Six months is too long to wait, even for those who have a large turnover of Landing Pages.

Hey there Ñ we’re currently in an Alpha stage with a handful of customers using the feature and providing feedback. We’re hoping to open that up to a larger audience as soon as we can.

I would also like to be invited to try the shared script manager

I love this! Can i get invited to have this feature?

How can I get this too?

Hi

Yes, I’d like this too please.

Thanks

Graham

Hi Chris, Matt, Guy and Graham!

Sorry for the delay here! All your accounts have been tagged with this request. You’ll be included in the Beta group which we’re getting to launch very shortly!

Thanks. I was able to get access from the live chat. Do you plan to expand on it such as ability to assign scripts at page/group level and ability to,choose from library when creating a new page?

Hey Guy Ñ we’re planning on starting with just domains and then taking feedback about how much it would impact customers to have scripts assigned at a more granular level. How would you use scripts at a page groups level?

I could give you a whole bunch of reasons, but one obvious one is remarketing scripts. I have my groups by campaigns and different campaigns would have a different remarketing message. At the page level, I would setup conversion tracking (I use post the redirect to another unbounce page for the confirmation and pixel to fire).

So when we start creating and testing other offers and have multiple confirmation pages, it would be nice to only apply conversion tracking to said pages. This is also handy especially since we are an agency so when I copy clients pages, I could simply go into the script manager and update the correct codes once instead of page by page.

Gotchya, that makes sense. Would you like the ability to create nested folders for pages instead of the groups that we offer right now?

Hi Lou

Many thanks for that.

When you say very shortly, do you mean days or weeks? It’s just I have a bunch of pages that I need to add js code to and I’ll hold off if it’s imminent.

Also how will we get notified when the beta launches?

Thanks

Graham

Hey Graham! It probably won’t be for a few weeks.That being said, check your email! Dependant on your use case and need I may be able to fast track you into our Private Alpha.