[Early Adopters]: Try Our Newly Expanded Lightbox Feature!

Show first post

381 replies

Me please!

Hi, please add to our account!

Nice feature. Please sign me up!

yes please

Please, Please Me!

Hi. Can you sign me up?

We got it! And it should be enabled on your account as of now. :) 

Done!

Hi Mahesh, 
Hmmm, seems to work on my end. Did you contact Support about this one yet? 

Hi Colton, 
We don’t have this type of functionality built-in just yet, but it is something that we’ll eventually be working towards. In the meantime, you should be able to trigger it in various ways via javascript. I don’t have any steps on hand to make this work, but you could try posting in another thread in the Community to see if a developer could help you out!

Done.  

Done and done!

Will do! 

We’re on it!

Sure can! Check back later today.

Thanks Hiroshi! We’ll sign you up today. 

Will do! Check back later today.

Will do, Charles! Check back later today. 

Attention all
You will need to create a page for every lightbox
and every page request consumes a unique visit! meaning if your registration funnel include five steps - each unique user will be counted as five. this had direct influence on the price we pay to unbounce.
We inform the issue to Unbounce and we are now waiting for reply.
Will keep the forum updated. Thank you.

Please enable my account - thank you!

It seems the new lightbox feature does not work with integrations like mailchimp. If I put a form in the lightbox it cannot connnect/integrate with mailchimp or others because field id is not found. Can you help?

Hi John, 
Thanks for the heads up! Since this is a beta, there’s still a bit of wiggle room for bug squashing and it looks like you uncovered an interesting one. It seems that this bug is preventing the form fields from communicating back with integrations, which shouldn’t be the case.

Our development teams are looking into this now, but until it’s fixed I’m going to give an update on this thread giving folks a heads up. Rest assured that this will definitely be fixed and ready before we launch it as a fully released feature. 

We’ll keep you (and this thread) updated as we go. 

Thanks John!

Hi Gil, 
Actually this isn’t exactly true. If you were to use the old method of putting a lightbox on your page, then yes, each individual lightbox would be another count against your traffic. 

With this new built-in lightbox feature, your traffic is only counted ** once**_, on the main landing page.

Let me know if you’ve been able to chat with our rockin’ support team yet. If not, I’ll get them in touch ASAP. 

Thanks!

Update (January 7, 2016): 
Thanks to one of our all-star beta testers (looking at you, John Ndege!) we’ve uncovered a little bug that prevents the form from communicating with integrations properly if the form is placed in a lightbox. The leads are still collected, but they’re not pushing back out to any integrations at this time.

Our teams are working hard to correct this, but we don’t have a solid ETA on a fix just yet. In the meantime, if you have integrations we suggest leaving the form on the main page instead of in the lightbox for now. 

We’ll also keep this thread updated with the progress on this bug. 

Hi Justin, 
The live chat i did didnt provide any solution but a promise to get an email that will explain where exactly i am going wrong. Can you explain please what exactly i am doing wrong and what exactly i Should do?
Thank you
Gil