Solved

[Early Adopters]: Try our New Video Backgrounds Feature!

Show first post

598 replies

You’re on the list!

Glad you’re on board, Paul!

Just a heads up Amy - video backgrounds don’t work on mobile at this time (due to a limitation in mobile browsers). Hopefully you still want to give it a whirl though!

Happy to hear that, Charles! I’ll sign you up. 

Really happy to hear that! You’re on the list. :) 

Means a lot coming from a video guru such as yourself, Joe!

Sure can, Gretchen! 

It’s possible alright! I’ll sign you up now. Please allow 1-2 business days for this to get activated on your account.

Sounds good, Ryan!

On it, Ben!

__ Welcome aboard, Davey boy. __ 

Counted! Hang tight. 

Will do, Mara.

Super happy to hear that, David. We’ll get this enabled on your account shortly!

Will do, Dee!

Definitely, Evgeny! Hang tight. :) 

Yes, saw that in the docs. We are kind of cheating and using unbounce as a fill-in for our mobile/responsive version right now and redirecting anyone detected on mobile to our unbounce page. But if they look at it in landscape mode, it’ll render the desktop version of the unbounce page, so we are halfway there. It’s a stopgap until we can go truly responsive. But long story short, yes i’d love to try it on other pages!

Happy to have you on board, Jon! It’ll take us a day or so to enable this on your account, but once it is you’ll get an in-app notification. Can’t wait to hear your feedback!

Sounds good, Etienne! Hang tight. 

I’ll sign you up!

We’re on it, Flavio!

You asked nicely, so… ok!

okay okay okay!!! 🙂

okay okay okay!!! 🙂

Woo-hoo! Glad we have you on board, Dan. Hang tight, we’ll get this enabled before the weekend.