Solved

[Early Adopters]: Try our New Video Backgrounds Feature!

Show first post

598 replies

please let me try…

(rock)

Any chance that we can still get in? 🙂

Hello - Can you sign me up? 

Hi Justin,

Couldn’t find this comment in the massive list of replies 🙂

Absolutely happy to provide feedback on the video background feature. Looking forward to it.

Hi!

If you are shut out of the beta, and want video backgrounds, use this method:

/topics/how-can-i-create-a-youtube-video-background?topic-rep…

Where should we comment on the beta, and the issues we’re having with video backgrounds?

Got the beta, which is full of promise, but right now it loops with no audio by design… which is cool

I need to show a background,  play a video clip once, and show the background again.

Johnny’s script works great, and fyi, renders hd video much quicker than the beta, but loops even when all the loops in the script are set to loop=0

Given that the loop functions in the script are set to =0, perhaps this “loop” happening outside the script? Does the container that the script is in refresh after the script runs? I don’t know, I’m not a programmer.

Anyone?

Can we get it to?

Hi there,

There is so many comments on this new feature and did not find my answer so i was wondering when we could expect full release as i Opt-in for early adopter but too late to produce my first page with video and i sold this feature to one of my client so wondering when we can expect full release ? Thank you 

Hi Michel!

Use this method:

/topics/how-can-i-create-a-youtube-video-background?topic-rep…

Works great for video backgrounds that loop without sound!

Thank you ! Work fine ! first draft before publishing ! http://unbouncepages.com/robert-deguire-acheteur/ 

Looks great Michel!

Great feature! Count me in please 🙂

I would LOVE to use Beta!

I’m in!

I would like to join the beta, please!

We love the video background feature, but we are experiencing a small problem:

• The background can take 5-10 seconds to load, and there is no option for a static background image in the meantime. We have a colour overlay, but the grey doesn’t look great for those initial 5-10 seconds (and in this lead-generating industry… the first few seconds are vital to drop off rates). It would also be useful to have some type of “loading” screen option available, that is displayed until the page is ready. This lets viewers know that there is more to be seen (not just a grey screen). Sorry for the long-winded reply, and thanks for any help!

Cheers!

Michael, I’d use the scripted method described above. I believe that it will do exactly what you want…

Me please!

Hi! Any news of this development so far? I’m sorry I reacted very late, but I have many applications of video backgrounds I’d like to test, so if there is still some room left among the B-testers please let me know 🙂
All the best

Yes please! When will I know it is available?

##Update:
I’m happy to announce that Video Backgrounds are now available as a built-in feature for all Unbounce accounts! Check out the feature release here

I’d like to sign up to enable this on our account!

Hey @sgro28! Welcome to the Community. 🙂

Video backgrounds are now enabled on all customer accounts. Let us know if you have any questions!