Conversion-based Pricing: Putting our money where our mouth is

Hey folks!

Pablo here from Unbounce 👋

As someone who isn’t a native English speaker, I’ve always enjoyed discovering new idioms. One of my favourites has always been “putting your money where your mouth is”.

And that’s exactly what we just did at Unbounce.

Think about it: some landing page builders charge you for the number of pages you can build, others base their price on the number of users on your account. At the end of the day, your goal is still to convert more traffic.

That’s why we’re putting our money where our mouth is and starting today, we’re introducing conversion-based pricing.

It’s all about value.

Our new plans (Launch, Optimize, Accelerate, Scale and Concierge) are focused on supporting you through the different stages of your business’s growth, and giving you the tools you need to consistently create incredible marketing campaigns.

For example, if you’re new to Unbounce, our entry-level plan (Launch) will help you learn to create attention-grabbing landing pages without the need for a developer. Once you start to receive more traffic, you can upgrade to a plan like Optimize or Accelerate with optimization features to convert even more of your visitors.

But before getting into the details, let’s address the two questions you’ve almost certainly got locked and loaded:

Is this a price hike?

Nope. Our entry-level plan, Launch, is now actually less expensive than our previously lowest priced option. This is all about giving you the flexibility to choose a plan that fits your business, which is why we’re introducing additional options to meet the needs of more of our customers as they scale.

Can I keep my existing plan?

99.99% of Unbounce customers can. We don’t want to make you change your plan if you don’t want to (though you might want to once you see the new ones). If you’re happy with your plan, you can keep it.

The other 00.01% are customers who’ve been with us since 2010—the very beginning—and we wanted to show our thanks. These customers are being migrated to our Vintage plan, which gives them benefits at (or even less than) the same price they’re already paying.

This change is just one of the ways we’re supporting your growth in 2020. With Unbounce Conversion Intelligence™️ and AI-powered optimization tools like Smart Traffic, businesses like yours can make the most of every click.

For more details on pricing and to compare your current plan, visit our new pricing page. If you have any feedback or questions about this change or other developments at Unbounce, please reach out to us at support@unbounce.com or throw them in the comment section below!

Happy converting, amig@s!

-Pablo

27 replies

Where can I compare my current old plan with the new ones?
Thanks

If that ever changes I will have to move on, unfortunately. Which is kinda sad since I actually came to love Unbounce.

But for me, this pricing structure is just not a good fit - at all. If market research shows I/we are the minority then that’s too bad and I have to respect a business’s decision that I’m just not their target customer (anymore).