Apps-For-All Webinar: Wednesday March 15th

• 11 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey Community People 👋

Joel from Unbounce here!

Last month, we launched Unbounce Apps, bringing best-in-class functionality to your Smart Builder landing pages. Our mission is to build all kinds of apps for any kind of business, and that means new apps every month!

I wanted to let you know that on Wednesday, March 16th at 10am PST, I’ll be hosting our first Apps For All webinar. During the 30 minute webinar we’ll demo all the apps that were recently launched, tease some of the apps that are coming up, and run a Q&A where you can ask any questions you have about Unbounce Apps.

We’ll be demo-ing twelve unique apps including:

• Typeform
  • Stripe
  • Vimeo
  • Image Carousels
  • Countdown Timer

We’ll also have a skill testing question at the end of the webinar with a chance to win some cool Unbounce SWAG.

You can sign-up for the webinar via this registration page. If you can’t make the webinar time, sign up anyways and you’ll get the recording sent to you after the webinar is complete.

Feel free to respond to this email if you have any questions and I’ll see you at the webinar 🙂

Best,

1 reply

Вышлите мне доступ к премиальный версии вашего приложения
За ранее благодарю Василий

пт, 11 мар. 2022 г., 20:07 joel.mcdonald via Unbounce Community <unbounce@discoursemail.com>: