Announcing Mobile Responsive Early Access Launch

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey Everyone!

I’m very excited to announce that Mobile Responsive has now officially launched! Every user now has access to the new tools enabled within the builder.

If you have any feedback let us know! We’ve love to hear it.

does’t work. desktop version loads on mobile phone… ‘preview’ in mobile editor shows desktop version… sigh

Userlevel 3

Hey Dave - Sorry to hear it’s not working

The mobile layout has to be enabled manually before it shows up on the live page. Did you make sure the ‘Show mobile version to visitors’ checkbox is checked under ‘Page properties’ in mobile?

To see the mobile preview on desktop, resize the preview window to less than 600px wide and it will trigger the mobile layout.

Hope that helps! For a little more info on that checkbox and several other tips take a look at the article below:

http://support.unbounce.com/entries/55264264-Using-Mobile-Responsive

Justin - have the bugs you mentioned above been addressed? We have some pages that seem odd. Desktop looks great. Loading on mobile/portrait looks great. Loading on mobile/landscape looks good (it’s desktop view). Going from mobile/landscape to mobile/portrait is really a struggle (I can share screenshots). Loading on tablet/portrait is good (it’s desktop view). Loading on tablet/landscape is good (it’s desktop view). Going from either table orientation to the other presents even more problems. Can we discuss? Your post above was from five months ago, so I’m hoping we’re using a template that is old and outdated, rather than a fix not in place or that we have to start over with a newer template.

Hi Kelly, 
We can certainly discuss this a bit further! I’ve created a support ticket for you and emailed you directly. 🙂