Roast🔥 StreemPay: A new payments platform for content

Hi All - would really appreciate your insights and advice, including: is it clear, do you think the solution solves the problem, and would you sign up, and if not why not?

Thank you!!
Chris

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?

The Paywall Problem:

• Low conversion rates (sometimes <1%) because a lot of people hate paywalls and don’t want to juggle multiple subscriptions.

• High churn rates because a lot of people don’t feel like they’re getting consistent value from their subscriptions and so cancel over time.

• Both of these leading to lower revenue than the content creator needs and deserves.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?

Non-scalable tactics for now, including Reddit, IndieHackers, Product Hunt, etc.

3: What is your conversion goal?

10% weekly growth in subscribers

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Chris!

Well first of all, this offer sounds great – from personal experience I’d love to be able to merge all of my subscriptions into one…

You may be experiencing low CR% because of a few things:

1. It doesn’t mention which services StreemPay operates with. As I mentioned, I’d like to merge the services that I am typically navigating between, but if I don’t see them on this page then it may not resonate with me and I’ll bounce.
  2. The payment process is a bit confusing because it says free, but it also says monthly payment - and it doesn’t say what the cost is. Having more information there might help clear that up.
  3. There’s no social proof on the page to show me who’s using it and whether they saw value in it. It would be a good idea to include some of those testimonials or referrals to nudge your viewers in the right direction of “if they’re doing it I should do it too!”.
  4. This is nit-picky, but the resolution of the image isn’t great on my desktop. Might be worth a higher-res image there.

I’ll be releasing some information in the coming weeks about what kind of conversions to expect to see on these kinds of landing pages, so keep an eye out for that.

Hopefully this gives you a starting off point. Looking forward to hearing what others have to say.

All the best,

-Jess

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Chris,

Very cool concept! Here’s some quick feedback on the page:

Wow! Nicholas! A video review - I’m blown away. Thank you for taking the time to do that. I really appreciate it. I totally agree with all your comments and we’re now several iterations along, and more tightly focused on the business side rather than the consumer side. I’ll be sure to upload the next version when it’s done and I’d really appreciate your thoughts again if you’re able!
Thanks again,
C

Jess - thank you for such a detailed review! I am really grateful for your input. I totally agree on all your points, especially number 3. We’re working on another version and if you’re willing and able it would be great to get your expert insight again!
Thanks,
C

Hi Nicholas - thanks again for your great video feedback. I was blown away! If you have time and are so inclined, we’re now on version 4 with a more tightly honed focus on businesses rather than users, and I’d really appreciate your feedback again. https://streempay.com - thanks again!

Hi Jess - thanks again for the super feedback; I really appreciated it. We’re not on v4 and are more tightly focused on businesses rather than users. If you have time, it would be great to get your expert eye on it again. Any suggestions would be really welcome! Thanks again! C