Looking for talented landing page designer

Q: What feature / functionality are you looking for?
A: Unbounce landing page designer on an ongoing basis.

Q: What problem are you trying to solve?
A: Just someone to meet the volume and quality for landing pages.

Q: If solved, what value would this provide (ex. increased efficiency, cost savings, etc.)?
A: Increased effeciency.

Q: Use Case example? (ex. As a ____ I want to be able to _____ so I can _____.)
A:

Q: Is this being solved by another workaround or any other tool today?
A: Yes, I have digital marketing agency handling the landing pages but they are not very good.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi William!

I’m going to put this post in our #job-board category, that way the folks who can help will know where to find this!

Happy to connect you with some designers, let me know!

-Jess

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi William, we can help you create high quality landing pages. See some examples of Unbounce landing pages here - and PM me if you want to discuss details 😃

Hi Finge!

Do you ever work with D2C brands? We are looking to optimize right now. I just submitted via your website. Feel free to email me— daniel@trustandwill.com

Badge

Hi William, if you still need help with Unbounce pages design and development please review my profile at https://thedreamerdesigns.com/unbounce

i am available on skype: thedreamerdesigns

Thanks

Hello!

I would very much like to work with you in creating an efficient landing page. I will link our portfolio here for you to view as and when you wish. My agency Apexure is dedicated to conversion-focused landing pages. Please drop me a message if you would like to know more.

Thank you!

Hi Charlie,

Yes, please send me more information. I am interested.

Thank you,

Hello!

I have sent you over a message with a little more about us 🙂

Thank you