What is your usual tools stacks ?

• 26 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what was everyone’s usual tools stack to collect new leads.

In our agency, Unbounce is our unique tool to make landing pages but we use others tools to make it all work.

Here our list :

• Jotform : a great form tool that will allow you to create multistep form. It has an Airtable-like feature for the leads and a useful live reporting tool.
  • Sendinblue : to send emails notifications
  • Chamaileon : an email builder
  • Zapier : to connect everything and transform data (we also use Integromat/make a bit)
  • Wisepops : Unbounce pop-up are great but you can’t force people to do an action like to click on button to close the pop-up (ex: people have to accept conditions or they should leave the page). They contains a lot of extra features too.
  • convertio.co : you need to convert fonts from .tiff to .woff ? or a PSD to a SVG file ? it’s there and it can do a lot :-)
  • coolors.co : Your client has a limited visual identity, you need more adapted colors to the only one used ? Coolors will help you create a nice palette of 4-5 colors.
  • reviewsonmywebsite.com : will help you integrate google reviews on your Landing page.
  • Hotjar : analyse how your trafic respond to your design.
  • Google sheet : we use it a lot for reports and stats
  • Magnetis : To track phone call

I guess most is here. What about your stack ? :-)

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wow, great stack, Julien! I love it when lists like this contain lesser-known tools. I’m going to check out a few of these for sure, such as the reviews tool and WisePops.

Here’s our stack:

ActiveCampaign - The central hub for everything we do with email marketing and our CRM

Unbounce - Because, duh 😆

Microsoft Clarity - We just switched from Hotjar to this, and it’s amazing

Zapier - To glue everything together

Google Sheets - When clients want leads in a spreadsheet

Landbot - A great chatbot builder that we often embed directly into an Unbounce page in place of a form

Typeform - When we need multistep forms in Unbounce

Elfsight - A collection of really cool widgets that embed well within Unbounce, like review carousels

ConvertFlow - Whenever we need something a lil more robust than Unbounce popups

Interact - A really flexible lead gen quiz builder, that has one client’s quiz converting at over 40% right now

Freshping - A free uptime monitoring tool to know instantly if any pages go down

CloudFlare - Our preferred place to manage DNS

CallRail - For call tracking

Google Analytics - For all that data goodness

Google Tag Manager - To easily deploy tons of scripts on pages

WiserNotify - For social proof and FOMO notifications

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for sharing your stack too !

Do you use wisernotify for lead generation ? 

Lot of tools there we never tried, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, WiserNotify has helped many of our clients increase lead conversions. It’s like FOMO or Proof… there are a lot of these kinds of tools out there. I find that having some authentic social proof on a page usually gives it a nice boost.