New Community Member Introductions!

• 14 October 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Head of Community @ Unbounce
  • 27 replies

Hello and welcome to the Unbounce Community! I’m @Amanda - Head of Community here at Unbounce.

The Unbounce Community is the place to learn, ask questions, and connect with other Unbounce customers and marketers. Everyone is invited and welcome.

As you may or may not know, there have been several iterations to our community over the past decade (!), which means there are a few previous introduction threads floating around such as this one, this one, and this other one too 😅. But I wanted to start fresh since our re-launch in early 2022 — so here we go!

Take a moment to introduce yourself

• Where in the world are you based?
  • What kind of business and industry are you in?
  • What are you currently using Unbounce for? What marketing problem(s) are you looking to solve?
  • What would you like to gain and share from the Unbounce Community?
  • What makes you happiest? (outside of work!)

I’ll go first!

My name is Amanda and I’m based out of Calgary, Canada. 🇨🇦 My background is in marketing and strategic community management and I am currently the Head of Community here at Unbounce. I want to help Unbounce customers and marketers connect and learn with each other, to find greater value using our products and ultimately build successful businesses. 💪 I’m happiest when I’m with my little family — whether we are travelling the world or adventuring outdoors in our own backyard!

Your turn!
Reply below to introduce yourself 
👋

0 replies

Be the first to reply!