Question

Multi-Step Form Progress Bar No Longer Working

Badge

I have used the same method to make multi-step forms on 10+ different landing pages now.

I have tried the exact same method on a new page and no matter what I do the progress bar won’t work.

Link to the broken form: http://unbouncepages.com/multi-step-forum-test-123/

For reference this is how the progress bar normally looks: https://www.dashmaids.com/forum-multi-step-link/

Anyone had this issue before??or know how to fix - Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello @Cameron_R!

I spent a bit of time going step by step on the implementation for the Community Workaround you’re using and was unable to figure out the bug myself. When I created a page fresh from scratch, I was able to use the JS and CSS no problem to create the multi-step form and it seems as though you’ve used this on your other pages as well. It does look as though this question came up for another user about a year ago based on the comments in the original post. I wouldn’t say the script is broken, I would recommend building out a new page in the classic builder (not duplicate) to see if this solves the issue.

If you’re looking for another workaround in the interim, here’s two other versions of Multi-Step Forms that may be of different format but could be an alternative to see if it works for your current page.

Multi-Field - Multi-Step Form
Add A Multi-Step Form 2.0

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m also tagging the original poster in the thread in case they can review.

@infiniti7, have you come across the issue of the progress bar not working with this code in the past?

Badge

Hello @Cameron_R!

I spent a bit of time going step by step on the implementation for the Community Workaround you’re using and was unable to figure out the bug myself. When I created a page fresh from scratch, I was able to use the JS and CSS no problem to create the multi-step form and it seems as though you’ve used this on your other pages as well. It does look as though this question came up for another user about a year ago based on the comments in the original post. I wouldn’t say the script is broken, I would recommend building out a new page in the classic builder (not duplicate) to see if this solves the issue.

If you’re looking for another workaround in the interim, here’s two other versions of Multi-Step Forms that may be of different format but could be an alternative to see if it works for your current page.

Multi-Field - Multi-Step Form
Add A Multi-Step Form 2.0

@phildilello

Thanks for the help.

I have tried building the page multiple times from scratch - and making sure there is no other code on the page etc but still not working.