Solved

Issue with images loading on mobile?

• 27 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Has anyone noticed an issue that’s popped up recently where some images don’t load on mobile, usually in Safari, and sometimes in Chrome?

At first, I thought it was something with our setup on a specific page, but this has now happened across at least 5 clients, all using Classic Builder, all within the last 3 weeks.

There is no common thread I can find other than it only happens on mobile. It has affected pages using the WordPress plugin as well as dedicated subdomains, and its not tied to a specific script (we tested all of that very thoroughly).

It’s usually the images above the fold that don’t load. Anyone else noticing this lately?

icon

Best answer by Amanda 29 April 2022, 00:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I checked in with our team @Nicholas and at first glance, it sounds like it may be linked to a bug we are currently looking into. This seems to be affecting iOS Chrome in addition to iOS and desktop Safari — version 15.4.

This bug originated from iOS so it’s not Unbounce-specific, however, we’re looking at options on what we can do about this in the meantime. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks! I’ll give that a try!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Finge @julien_level, have either of you noticed this issue with any of your clients recently? We’re still trying to get a sense of the scale of the bug. Seems to be affecting a significant number of our clients.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Nicholas,

to my knowledge we’ve never had this problem yet but I’m gonna keep an eye on this.