Can I put the html from unbounce onto my website, correct form?

• 30 August 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi,
I’ve seen Old Forum topics to this request, however my question is whether or not that is a way to make the Unbounce form submit correctly, if copying the page source code and placing it directly on to a website. The design of the page looks fine, but just want to know if there is a way to get the form working the same as it does in Unbounce.

thanks
Hil

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Hil!

I’m afraid our Unbounce forms can only function on Unbounce landing pages. The only way to use an Unbounce form on an external website would be to use a Convertable.

I’m sorry, I know this wasn’t the exact answer you were hoping for, but I do hope it clarifies!

Let me know if you have any questions, or if I can point you in the direction of a Convertable expert to help you achieve that! 😀

Yes if you can, provide more info or examples of how a Convertable, can be used that would be helpful

Hey @touroweb,
A Convertable could be used to show a form within an overlay. This overlay could be triggered a number of different ways, e.g. when a visitor arrives on the page, or when they click a button. The form would not be part of the page content but this may work for your use case. Here’s a page with further details https://unbounce.com/features/convertables/

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Brian