Question

100% height inside a goup

• 26 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi, I have a group that contain two groups and, because of the content, the second group his smaller than the first. Is there a way to get a group at the same height as the other? I’ve searched on the forum but didn’t find the answer.

Here for reference :

Thanks in advance!

Alex

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Daedan,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Great question, by the way. The groups in Smart Builder automatically resize based on the size of the content housed inside it. In order to adjust the sizes, you can use the padding and alignment options in the sub-menu when you click on the groups. We have this documentation showing you how.

If you are still encountering issue with the alignment/sizing of your groups, then I recommend reaching out to our lovely Support team, who would be happy to look into this further for you.

Badge

Hi @Oliver_Lord , thanks for your answer.

Adjusting with the padding or margin work to some extend. Since the group resize depending of the size of the viewport, the number of line may vary and generate the same problem but elsewhere.

That’s why I was wondering if there was a way to have a 100% height like we have with the width. I would try the Support team but it seems more like a missing function in the Smart Builder and not a bug.