[Feedback Wanted] How can we make reporting better for you?

Show first post

34 replies

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but with regards to the external conversion tracking the documentation doesn’t mention much about having more than one goal, which is quite likely for most people. 

My Unbounce page aims to get people to complete a form, so i want to track that, but then I also want to track how many of these people go on to buy but the current custom HTML can only be applied generically (i.e. if i apply this in GTM to both goal pages then one user who buys will count as  conversions).

It would be great to add more depth to this piece of functionality, or even build in better data integrations with tools like AdWords.

Hi

I am not sure if this has been mentioned by anyone but my comments are about the A/B testing element of the system:

1. We need to be able to see historical results from A/B tests between page variants. Even if we are able to download variant metrics for a period of time we will be able to match them to the data for another page variant.
  2. Day wise results - the current charts for A/B test show cumulative conversion rates, we also need to see data by day charted and if possible select the metric we want charted e.g. conversions, visitors, conversion rates. If possible also chart more than one metric at a time,

Mark

It’s great you guys are doing this upgrade. It is sorely needed.  Also, traffic usage reports that are more than just the current 30 days on a visual bar like you have now would be good.  Month to month comparison of traffic by page and by account.

Also, the ability to sort by conversions, conversion rates and export reports.

Looking forward to this upgrade! I would love a Dashboard that would allow me to choose multiple pages and compare the stats. Or create an integration with something like DashThis.com

Is there an update to this yet? I am in desperate need of the ability to create a simple report broken down by date, such as today or the past 7 days or a custom date range. 

How is it possible that Unbounce doesn’t have a feature to pull a conversion report? It’s so simple. I want to know how many conversions I received between X date and Y date. Why is this not here yet?

I would like to see the callrail data in unbounce, giving me ability to track conversions right from unbounce. Most of the time visitors would fill up a form and then even call us from the unbounce landing page. I would like to get access to a report that shows me an exact count - Clicks vs. Forms vs. Forms and Calls.

Heat maps and interaction rate!

Even though the primary purpose is to track conversions I need to know how much people are scrolling and how much they click on other buttons. (My clients tend to spend most of the time analyzing the heat map than any other report).

Now I have to pay for super expensive heatmaps tools which I tend to forget to do the tracking every time there is a new variant. Even if you offer this package at an extra price, I will pay for it!

Thanks for the vote, @Michael_Doyle!