Feedback Wanted! Global Javascript Manager [Video Demo]

Show first post

60 replies

Yes please. This would save me a lot of time.

WHOO-HOOO! You guys needed this feature about a year ago, but I’m excited to finally be able to use it. When does it go live?

Yes, please activate this as soon as you can!

This is extremely exciting. I think Unbounce needs more feature like this to make it easier to scale. Beyond tracking, this can be used for more complex features that are used across multiple pages such as URL parameters reading/tracking or form submission if not managed by the default Unbounce form.

Next step: Centralized CSS? 🙂

Needed this badly

Awesome, thanks guys!

Great job guys!

This looks good, definitely something I’d like to see added. As Stuart mentioned, I would like to be able to specify specific pages, maybe even specific variants of specific pages, not just entire domains. Also, to go along with this, I think a prompt asking which global scripts you’d like to include, if any, when making a new page would be helpful; it would help prevent users forgetting to add global scripts they meant to add but didn’t have specified in the JavaScript manager yet.

This looks excellent, the only additional function that would be useful that I can see is to be able to publish to a page group rather than just a subdomain,

My landing pages are grouped by product/service (or will be once I have made them all!), this would allow me to add correct conversion tracking or scripts with bespoke parameters that relate to those products/services into all the pages in the correct group.

Please consider applying these scripts at the page group level as a possible feature.

Apart from that it looks awesome and I’m really keen to get testing!

As the “marketing analytics guy” at Unbounce, I’m really excited about this feature. It’ll definitely help simplify analytics tracking going forward. One thing I’m curious about though, is if there will be any solution to help correct analytics tags retroactively.

Over time, we’ve implemented more sophisticated analytics and have started using new tools. This has resulted in some pages without KISSmetrics tags and some with old GA tags (we now use Universal Analytics). Think there’ll be an easy way to correct those old tags at the same time as rolling out scripts globally?

Also, any plans to include a Global CSS feature?