Feedback Wanted! Global Javascript Manager [Video Demo]

Show first post

60 replies

Excellent! Can’t wait until it goes live.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Itai - Your account was actually already tagged. Someone may have tagged you as interested based on a support ticket earlier.

Thanks Jordon!

This is an older question, but some of the shared CSS I like to use include FontAwesome, Google Fonts (the import and classes to leverage it), and customized error formatting. The first two are pretty static, but changing the last one requires manually updating each page individually.

Would love to be included in the beta too.
Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Laura - I’ve tagged your account for inclusion in the beta.

this would solve a HUGE problem - when do we get it??? Can I please be included in the beta as well?

Good one, Waiting for this!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

No firm ETA yet, but we’re definitely getting close–we’ll be ready to do some preliminary live testing in the next month or so and depending on how many bugs we find, to move into a beta test (or as a labs feature) relatively shortly after. I’ve tagged your account, so if we do move forward with a beta, you’ll be on the list.

This will be huge! This will solve a huge problem for I have many scripts for hundreds of pages. This would improve workflows immensely.

Is there an ETA?

Thanks

Fantastic stuff - can’t wait to have it in Unbounce. Thanks for making it happen!

Yes please add it to labs… I need to add a script again… painful day

yes please and as has been suggested previously, being able to apply at the group level in addition to the subdomain level would be helpful.

This would be extremely helpful. The only suggestion I have is that you allow users to check/uncheck the script for specific pages within a domain.

Great. When do you think you will launch it?

I am about to have to add third party tags to 190 pages (95 campaigns and both pages)

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Graham - we don’t have a firm ETA, though this is something our Product/Dev teams are actively working on. I’ve tagged your account, so you’ll be amongst the first to know when we’re getting closer to rolling it out.

Yes please. When will this be ready. I’m currently having to update all my pages individually with a retargeting js, this would be a huge timesaver.

perfect

Hi Cole,

No problem, I wasn’t really expecting a response just wanted to add my 2 cents worth, that being said it’s always good to get a reply!

The client that’s using unbounce has a number of different products to which we have added conversion value tracking to report on ROI/CPA/Lead Source and other metrics, some variables in the scripts are unique for different products. For multiple pages selling the same product through different channels or with different pricing / variants for testing then I’d like to be able to add say… Script A to Page Group A.

I have other clients that will be migrating across very soon and the same goes for them.

Hey Benji, thanks for the feedback! Just curious what CSS you are hoping to use across all your pages on a domain?

Hey Stuart,
Thanks a lot for the feedback and apologies for taking a little while to get back to you.

We have actually started our first round of in-house usability testing for this feature and it appears to be a common request to have more granularity when it comes to publishing scripts (individual pages and/or page groups). It is something we are definitely going to look at further.

Just to get a better idea, what kind of scripts do you want to publish on a per page basis as opposed to domain level?

Hey David,
A prompt asking which scripts you would like to include on new pages sounds like a great idea! We will look into how that might look.

Could you explain a use-case where you would have a script shared across multiple (but not all) variants of page? A specific script maybe? This feature would still allow you to add scripts to specific variants in the page builder as you can today.

That’s the best “How does this make you feel” status I’ve seen yet Andy 🙂

Badge

YES!!! PLEASE!!! Cannot WAIT for this to be enabled. To echo what others have asked for, I would also like to be able to enable this at the page level. But domain is a great start.

Huge timesaver yes please! 🙂