[Early Adopters]: Try Our Newly Expanded Lightbox Feature!

Show first post

381 replies

What Date Will This Be Released? - This Is An Extremely Useful Feature!!

Well beyond 50, but if you’re feeling the holiday spirit, we’d love to try it out! Merry merry. 

Is there still opportunity to join the testing?

Count me in.

Please enable it on my account. Thank you!

Hi, I am in dire need of this feature right now! Can you enable it in my account please?

me please please please

Sign me up!!

Quick feedback after using it. It’s awesome! One thing though: right now, the lightbox feature seems only available for buttons. Any chance you could add it to images too, in fact, to anything that has “Click action” possible.

Please sign me up. thank you

Can you please enable this on our account?

Please sign me up too. thank you!

Can you add us too?

Thanks for the feedback, Benoit! We’re certainly looking into further expanding the functionality, so thanks for the feedback! 

In the meantime, feel free to make a button that’s completely transparent and lay that over top of your image/link. 

Thanks again for the feedback!

UPDATE:   We’re opening the Lightbox beta up to even more users starting today!

We’ve enabled our newly expanded Lightbox feature up to 50 early adopters, and so far we’ve experienced no major issues. In fact, feedback has been super positive!

Due to the success of the launch, we’re going to be letting more customers into the beta starting now. All you have to do is leave a comment in this thread and we’ll enable it on your account within 24 hours. 

Note: If you’ve already signed up, you’ll have this enabled on your account later today. 

Please enable mine. Thanks!

Yes me too please sign me up

Please add  our account. Thank you.

Please enable for me as well. Thanks!

It’s a little past the holidays, but we’ll enable it on your account today!

Yep! Check your account later today. 🙂

We’ll get you into the beta today!

Let me in!

Is it still open to get this feature?!

Hi Justin

Could you please add this feature to my account? Perfect timing 🙂

Much appreciated.

Andi