[Early Adopters]: Try Our Newly Expanded Lightbox Feature!

Show first post

381 replies

I’m interested in testing. Thanks!

If there is still an open slot, please add me in as well. 

Please add this to our account. Thanks!

UPDATE:

Just a heads up, we ran into a lil’ tiny snag when adding users into the beta. The snag is fixed, so we’ll be adding everyone who has commented so far into the beta sometime between now and tomorrow.

Can’t wait to hear your feedback on this awesome new feature! 🙂

Would love to try this! Great idea.

Please, please, PRETTY please! I could really use this!

Yes Please - Just come across from LeadPages and need this like yesterday.

Yes please add to my account. Good to not have to use Lead Pages anymore for this feature. Thank you

I googled this feature and found this page.  Good timing or worst timing?  I actually need this functionality today for a project or I’m going to have to use a different site to accomplish it.  I hope you can enable my account.  Thanks

I was able to get a workaround for this Travis. Let me know if you wanna get on a call and I can show you how to do it.

Count me in! We need this 🙂

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for volunteering to try out Lighboxes first. Your accounts should be set up with the new feature as of now and you can start to put it thought its paces. 

Thanks for your patience while we sorted out a few last minute issues. As always, we like to get feedback (good, bad or ugly) so please let us know what you think!

Looks like I’m a little late, but I reeeaalllyyy want this (Please?)

Hey Justin, I’m in. Sign me up!

We’ll get you set up. 🙂

Justin is away but I’ll make sure you get setup.

Ok, with the holidays fast approaching and our initial 50 spots filled, I’m going to put a hold on adding any more people to the beta test of lightboxes. We will likely open this up again in the new year. 

Pedro and Monte got in under the wire. 🙂

Thanks Paul!

Yes please. Thanks!

Sign me up!

Yes please!

I Want. I need!! Please include me 🙂

Also for me please
Thanks

Yes please!

Yes please 🙂