[Tips & Scripts] Google Sheets Integration

Show first post

29 replies

That looks helpful, Hristian. I’ll definitely give it a try.

Meanwhile, for those of you who are not comfortable with coding, you can set up your Unbounce integration with Google Sheets without any code here - https://automate.io/integration/google-sheets/unbounce

Use cases:

• You can push your leads to a row in a Google spreadsheet
  • You can even update those rows with new entries from Unbounce

How does it work?

1. Connect your Unbounce and Google Sheets accounts.
  2. Set up your Unbounce trigger as New Form Entry and Google Sheets action as Add Row (there are a lot of actions that can come in handy for you here, Add row is just one of them)
  3. Map the lead data that you need from Unbounce to your Google spreadsheet.
  4. Test the integration and make it live.

Let me know if you need more help with this, guys.

Hi @Hristian, sorry for rolling up this topic after “years”.
We have some multiple checkboxes in our form (e.g. Choose your favorit fruits: Apple, Banana etc.). If the user picks two or more answers, only the first answer will send into the google sheet field.

It would be nice, if all answers could send into one field in the google sheet (maybe separated by comma).

Sheets-Unbounce

Do you have a solution for us? Many thanks in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @mstreit,

Yes, the current script doesn’t work well with multiple checkboxes. It’s a known issue but I never found the time to work on it.

Best,
Hristian

Hey @Hristian ,

I’m getting an Unauthorized 401 HTTP Response Code on Unbounce.

My first thought was maybe it’s because of the access “Who has access” to this app option. The only options it gives me are “Me” and Anyone at my company. I don’t see an option to give access to anyone and everyone. But maybe that’s not the issue, I’m not sure.