[Tips & Scripts] Google Address Autocomplete

• 13 October 2016
  • 36 replies

Show first post

36 replies

On my form I have 2 forms fields “Pick up location” and “Destination”. This only allows me to place 1 autocomplete in my form field. Is there a way I can have 2?

Looking for specific help in this issue. Are there any specific community members who are able to help (even for a small price)? Cheers.

Hello NewBienz
Please let me know what do you want.
You can contact with me
skype id: sanjeevthakur0312

Hey Matt,

I had the same issue. I was able to fix it - here are the steps. https://churchthemes.com/page-didnt-load-google-maps-correctly/

Mine keeps saying something went wrong.

Please I need help.

Happy to find this but can’t get it to work!

Checked & rechecked instructions/settings, followed help suggestions here (made sure key was correct, permissioned, domain verified, billing set, tried various domain API restrictions/un-restrictions etc.) , but can’t get rid of the “This page can’t load Google Maps correctly.”

Any other suggestions/updates Noah?

TIA

Hi, Does anyone know how to stop auto-fill from interfering with this? My form auto fills the partial address which doesn’t match with google/enable the select and then allows the form to be submitted. I’d like to require that they use the google provided address, but can’t figure out how to require it.

I’m still having the same issue that it’s saying “This page can’t load Google Maps properly”. I’ve done all the steps correctly, I have billing added to the Google Cloud Platform. Is there a workaround? Why is this happening?

Hey mate, I think I have followed all the steps correctly, but am getting this error:

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 4.35.52 PM

which shows as

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 4.35.58 PM

Any ideas?

Is this still the most up to date way of adding autocomplete to unbounce pages?