• 6 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey Guys,

I have a solution with Multi-Step!!! 🎉

Multi-Step With Powerful Progress Bar Example Screenshot:

Here is the live link: http://unbouncepages.com/multi-step-modify-mahinur/

Now Let’s make it successful for your project. 

Step 1: Create a form, make sure it’s one column, by default it would be one column. 

Step 2: Copy this JS code and put in your Unbounce Page JS, make sure you put to the Before Body End Tag & name it “Multi Step Script 1”

Step 2: 
Copy this JS code and put in your Unbounce Page JS, make sure you put to the Before Body End Tag & name it “Multi Step Script 2”

Step 3: 
Now copy this CSS code and put in your Unbounce CSS

To Modify With Your Brand
Here Is Video Explanation:

Also here is a Unbounce file that i’ve done for my client. 

If you still have any questions or if you can’t setup with the code, you can contact me at mdmahinurkhan9@gmail.com I’ll help you!

Disclaimer - I am not the original creator of the core script. I modified and created more powerful :) Here is the source where i found the core script.

Thanks,
Mahinur

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is incredible work thank you! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Amazing! Just implemented this in a new A/B test now. Excited to see how it will perform 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Md_Mahinur_Khan, do you know if it’s possible to add more than 2 steps to the form? I have not tried playing around with it yet but wanted to check.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Md_Mahinur_Khan, do you know if it’s possible to add more than 2 steps to the form? I have not tried playing around with it yet but wanted to check.

Yes, we can do that easily! If you need, will ping me. Thank you!