Solved

[How to] Create Angled Page Sections (aka False Bottoms)

Show first post

37 replies

@Tristan_Ramberg
That looks like what mine looked like before changing the background to linear. Feel free to share your code in the thread or dm it to me and I can try and help.

@Noah @Stefano When I apply an angle of more than 7 deg I start to see wierdness. AKA the part of the bg that is angled breaks away from the rest of the background and some white bleeds through. Any way to get around this?

Joe

Thank you for this, finally have a new unbounce site to actually test this on.

I think it’s going to kill it

Hi man,

I am trying the linear code, but it only cancels the angles. How did you solve the repeating situation?

Hi Yosh, when I change the code like this, the angle doesn’t work at all. Any idea why?

I’m using an image, as I need a gradient in an angle that Unbounce doesn’t support.

Thank you @Noah !!!

I’m having issues with the overlay in my background not accepting the angled section of the page. Any insight here?
@Noah

Anyone know what to change -3.75deg to in for the angle to go right bottom? With -3.75deg, it goes left bottom.

Badge +1

@Mark_H

CSS
transform: skewY(-3.75deg); /change to increase/decrease angle/

You should be able to do some drastic tweaks editing the skewY figure

Badge +1

When viewing these on ultrawide monitors I am getting these breaks. Is there an easy fix for this one?

This does not work.

Badge

Hey guys, Ivan here again. 🙂

As always, love the work you are doing - please keep it up, absolutely amazing features!!!

I made a video showing how to set this up live inside of your Unbounce account, including changing the direction of the skew, and other features you might have wanted to implement.

Here is the video on YouTube:

Let me know if you have questions!

Ivan