[How to] Add an Image/Testimonial Carousel in Unbounce Using A Box Widget

Show first post

241 replies

Hello All!
I have used this on-click slider for my landing page and it works great on my desktop version.
However on my mobile version I’d like to be able to swipe left/right (with my fingers) instead of having to click on a button to go from one testimonial to the next. This slider doesn’t seem to have that option.

Do you have a solution or code to add here? Or maybe recommend another slider that can do what I need?

Can you help me? Thank you!

Hi Rob, I do everything step by step as per your instructions, and it does not work. Can you help?

Badge

Is it possible for this script to work for the full width of browser window? I would like my banner hero images to be browser width. Thank you.

Hey all,

I’ve set up 3 on-click carousels on my page and confirmed with HubSpot that were set up correctly. However, when I look at the live page, the carousel’s appear in completely randomized orders.

By default, it should display the carousel slides in the order in which they are nested. But, they aren’t even sequential in my case.

Anyone have an idea why this might be happening? I’m thinking it may have to do with the fact that I’ve got multiple carousels on the page?

Cheers.

Hi! can I do it in multiple sections of a page?

Thanks … @UnbounceTechTeam - do you have any solutions that might be able to help me fix the issue i’m having with my carousel slider slides displaying in completely randomized orders?

Cheers.

I made a testimonial slider that works within the Unbounce web editor because my clients found it difficult to edit the testimonials in the code editor block.

I would like to share this with the community, and because I would like to give support and keep improving it, I’m offering it here.

I’m building a carousel in order to create an animation effect. But for some reason the carousel is working backwards. Can’t for the life of me understand why. I’ve tried moving slides foward and back and the issue continues! Can someone help?

Thank you!!

Thank you this is great. Usually when I try these things I can’t get them to work, but this was easy to follow.

I have updated the carousel. The height of the container is adjusted to the tallest slide. But the best thing is that you can make the cards with the Unbounce editor.

HI! I’m having the same issue. Could you elaborate more on your solution?
Thanks
(I know it has been 4 years but still 🙂 )

I had the same issue. I’ve replace the jQuery link in the javascript code. One of then was an older version, so I picked the most recent and replaced so they became equal.

Hey there,
I have my slides nested and within a container, added both scripts and updated ID for the container, and it still isn’t working. Any ideas?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey there Raleigh,

Thanks for posting in the Community. Without seeing the page and the carousel setup, it would be difficult to provide an accurate solution. However, it could be that there are multiple jQuery scripts which are conflicting, or possibly some other custom code that is interfering with the carousel JavaScript. Another possibility is that you are using jQuery v. 1.4.2 instead of the most up to date version

Hope this helps to solve the issue.

I just followed the tutorial video today (03/11/22) and it works just fine. Thank you! 😀

Hi, Rob. 

How can I show dot or indicator to the code @Rob ?